Are you too lazy or you don't want to spend money for an antivirus software? Don't worry, because you can make one with Notepad just by copy-pasting a simple code! Read on if you want to try.
- Open Notepad
- 2Type in the code shown in the next step(if you want, change the parts that say "Antivirus" and "Your name" into the name you want the AV to be called and "Your name" into your real name (e.g. John Smith):
- title Antivirus
- echo Antivirus
- echo created by your name
- IF EXIST virus.bat goto infected
- IF NOT EXIST virus.bat goto clean
- cd C:\Windows\system32
- echo WARNING VIRUS DETECTED!
- del virus.bat
- goto start
- echo System secure!
- 4Change the "Save as type" section into "All Files," with the file name being [insert your antivirus name here].bat
- 5(You have to put .bat)
- 6Find the file and open it. You will see a Command Prompt Window doing a scan.
- You can't entirely rely on this. If you want, you can download a real antivirus from the Internet (like Norton, AVG, Avast, etc.)
Things You'll Need
- A computer running any Windows operating system