On This Blog Now You can get knowledge about how to to do hacking and also Know how to prevent from hacking and know many tips And tricks of computer and internet
Click Here To Know Many Tricks and Tips Of HACKING facebook,twitter and other accounts and passwords
Click Here to know how to protect your computer and inetrnet from hacking and know hacking safety and security tips and tricks
Click On Picture For TWITTER And Click On This Tittle For FACEBOOK .Hacking And Security Tips Of facebook and twitter.Know how to byepass facebook login and twitter login
Click On Above Picture For GMAIL Hacking And Security Tips . And.Click On This Title For YAHOO Hacking and security tips
How To enable this feature
1. Sign in to Gmail.You are done! That’s all you need to protect your GMail account from getting hacked.
2. Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page.
3. Set ‘Browser Connection’ to ‘Always use https.’
4. Click Save Changes.
5. Reload Gmail.
Side effects of securing your inbox.1. GMail may become slightly slower.But if your emails are safe i say its acceptable.
2. Gmail Notifier users must download a patch for GMail Notifier (Gmail Notifier is a downloadable application that alerts you whenever you have new Gmail messages) to work with this setting. To install the patch follow these steps:
1. Download the patch (.zip).3. You may see errors in the Gmail for mobile application from enabling this setting. The specific errors vary by device, but in general you’ll see ‘unexpected error’ or have the app suddenly quit on you.If you have the latest version of the app (1.5) (If you need to find the version number of the application that’s installed on your mobile phone, please select Menu > More > Help. The version number and platform will be displayed.), you can work around these errors by also enabling the app’s own ‘Always use secure network connections (slower performance):’ setting from your device and then signing out:
2. Open the folder.
3. Double-click the notifier_https.reg file.
4. Click yes when you’re asked to confirm if you want to add the information to the registry.
5. Restart the Notifier.
1. Select Menu >Go to Settings.
2. Check the Always use secure network connections (slower performance): option.
3. Make sure the ‘Always keep me signed in’ option is NOT checked (in order for you to sign out).
4. Save your changes.
5. Select Menu >Exit Gmail.
6. Restart the app and sign in.
There are available user based data like user photos, user ideas, user private messages, videos etc., so facebook is also main target of hackers and phishers.
Here, I want to share some basic tips to increase facebook account security.
Follow these method to increase Your facebook account security :-
Add a secondary email address
You can increase your facebook account security by adding another secondary email address. It will help when your primary email address is deactivated.
Then you can recover your facebook account details by secondary email address.
You must need to add a valid secondary email address then Facebook will send a confirmation link to your secondary email address.
You can also change email address priority like set secondary email address as a primary email address.
Confirm a mobile number
You can increase your facebook account security by adding mobile number to facebook account.
Just click on button Sign up for Facebook Mobile.
When select Country code. eg : India (+91) then enter valid mobile number. Facebook send a confirmation code by text message or phone call then enter your confirmation code.
Thus you add mobile number to your facebook account.
Answer a security question
You can also increase your facebook account security by adding security question to your account.
You can choose any security question and give answer. Answer of security question is only known by you.
Increase Facebook account security by login notification methodIt will help to check any unauthorized computer or device to access your account.
Enable Login Notification Account(top right of page) ->> Account Settings ->> Settings ->> Account Security
It will give all details about facebook login like location, device name, operating system, web browser which is used for facebook login, date and time.
It also send all details by email to your primary email address.
Increase Facebook account security by adding secure browsing method
It enables you to use the more secure https protocol for visiting Facebook Pages.
Turn On Secure Browsing (https)
Account(top right of page) ->> Account Settings ->> Settings ->> Account Security
Select(Tick) “Browse Facebook on a secure connection (https) whenever possible” and Save.
Thus you increase your facebook account security.
Hope you like this post. Please share other tips and tricks by adding your comments:)