As I promised earlier, here is the new Orkut theme creator to create your own orkut themes. Now, you don’t have to look for pre made Orkut themes. Use your favourite pictures to create your own orkut themes. I have added the script here and it’s live now. Start creating your own Orkut themes now.
,,First things first. You need to have Firefox and Greasemonkey for this. Download Firefox browser and Greasemonkey script and install on your computer first. if you have them already, read ahead
How To Create Your Own Orkut Themes Instantly :
1. Get an image first. You can use images from your computer or may link to any online image also.
2. Just make sure that your image is at least 800px wide, else theme will not look good.
5. Now you will see a page with ‘Install Theme‘ link. Click on that link to install the theme.
6. You have just created and installed an Orkut theme for your profile. You are done.
1. It’s advised to use images will black or blue theme. These colour formats create attractive themes.
2. If you are uploading images from your computer, theme creation process will take some time depending upon your image size.
3. You can always make more themes and install on your computer. Newer theme will replace any older theme on your computer.
4. This Orkut theme will be visible to you ONLY.
5. Uninstalling Greasemonkey script will disable this feature also. These themes are Greasemonkey script dependent.
6. This works only on Firefox with Greasemoneky. Web browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Apple Safari, Netscape don’t support this trick and hence you will see the default Orkut theme with these browsers.
7. Do not use any copyrighted images, please.
Detailed Tutorial With Screenshots :
How to prepare an Orkut theme with a link to an online image :
How to prepare an Orkut theme using a picture from your computer :