When your blog is new the only thing you want is traffic and the most easy, simple, best and successful methods are here mentioned below:
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this post with your blog’s URL and describe your blog in a short paragraph.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed (In return, I will help you to boost your traffic).
- Subscribe to the other blogs’ RSS feeds.
- Make sure you subscribe to the comments so that you get alerted on every new comment.
- Do not post as Anonymous user, it will be considered as SPAMMING.
- Every time a new comment is added, go and visit that blog! Do for others as you would have them do for you.
- Stumble few posts from your blog.
- Digg few posts from your blog.
- Delicious few posts from your blog.
- Write a post on your own blog about the new blogs you have found and link to them.
- Write a post on your own blog, link to this post so others can participate and write about the new blogs you have found. Link to them.
Your Participation is must for this to Succeed
If you just submit your link and that all ... then et me clear you that nothing gonna happen.
Spend time visiting the other blogs, commenting and subscribing to their feeds. You will also get some traffic from my readers who have already been blogging for a while.
The more you give, the more you get.
I’d like to encourage my regular readers to spread the link to this post around: This is one of those the-more-the-merrier kinds of things. So please Share this post on Facebook, twitter, myspace, stumble, and bookmark at Delicious
NOTE: My comments are moderated. The following will be deleted or marked as spam
- Automated blogs or splogs
- Adult content blogs
- Content about illegal activities
- Hate speech
- Anything that seems suspicious to me