Downright now - Monitoring if your favorite website is down

Last night when I was at Facebook, suddenly it stopped responding and the server requests just timed out.Downright now - Monitoring if your favorite website is down - theprohack.com I wondered if it was a problem with my ISP or the king of social networking was down at the moment. With nothing to do, I googled and stumbled across Downrightnow , a service that monitors your favorite websites. It compiles the status by combining
  • Reports from users who visit downrightnow
  • Public messages on Twitter from users who are having service trouble
  • Official company announcements and status reports
  • Other third-party web sites that monitor service status
Downright now - Monitoring if your favorite website is down - theprohack.com
As soon as I opened the website, I came to know that Facebook was having some problems at that time
Yep..Facebook was down - theprohack.com
Mission Successful :P I guess you will find it interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recommend us on Google!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More