Unlike other social networking sites like Orkut, Twitter and Myspace, Facebook has not officially released features for changing your Profile Theme. Whether you like or not, you need to adjust yourself with the default theme. But using Firefox and installing add-on, you can customize the looks, colours and theme of your Facebook Profile. This however is visible only to you and not your friends.
1)Using Greasemonkey Add-on:
- First ensure you are using Firefox browser and then install the Greasemonkey Add-on.
- Restart firefox and Visit this page with lots of Themes.
- Click on the favorite theme you like and install the script.
- After you load facebook.com you can view the change the Facebook theme.
- Ensure you are using Firefox and then install the Stylish Add-on.
- Restart Firefox and repeat the process as shown in Using Greasemonkey Add-on
1) Some themes on Userscripts.org.
2) Facebook Fixer which enhances facebook with bigger picture, download viedeo options and more.
About Stylish Add-On
|This is the Ferrari theme. More themes are available for you to choose.|
Requirement: The basic requirement for this to work is to have Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or higher.
Steps to achieve this: The following steps should be carried out to successfully change Facebook theme.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and install 'Stylish' addon.
- Follow the basic steps to install the addon.
- Restart Firefox after successfully installing the Stylish addon.
- Login to your Facebook Account and click on the small 'S' button in your Firefox status bar.
- Click on "Find Styles for this Site" to open a new tab with free themes to use for Facebook.
- Click on any theme and a preview will be shown.
- If everything is fine in the previewed theme, click on "Install with Stylish" button at the top right corner of the page.
- A dialog box will open.
- Click on Install in the dialog box.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON SUBSCRIBE BUTTON GIVEN BELOW.