How to add Facebook video to your blog!
Most of the bloggers are wondering how people shares Facebook videos with there own blog/website. Even I was having the same question. This time I found the way. Most probably, after seeing this article, Facebook may alter this. Im just giving this information to the web masters as well as to Facebook.
Follow the steps!..
1) Go to Facebook and select whatever video you need.
2) Click on the "Link" or "Video" whatever appears..
4) Copy the Code as I have mention in the image (numbers only) and paste it somewhere u can copy back or just make sure thats the code you have to copy and thats the one related to video so you can keep the window as its is. follow me!
5) Now copy the following code and paste wherever you want the video to be appeared.
<object height="475" width="600"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/****5326****" />
<embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/****5326****" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="475"></embed></object></div>
6) Just replace the number part I have mentioned in Blue color with the Code which you copied from Facebook video. (if you have not copied yet, you can copy and replace the code.)
7) Thats it desired video in your post. enjoy..
Note: please paste the codes in Edit HTML mode. not Compose mode
Warning: I have just given the idea and im not responsible for any damage or loss occures from this issues and im just showing this for educational purpose only. Any legal issues! thats your responsibility.
Nothing Else to Do..